Re: Changing environment with make ?

Axel Riese wrote:

> Hi all !
>
> Having both the GNU-Win32 and Mingw32 package installed, I encountered the
> following problem for switching from one to the other:
>
> Is it possible to change environment variables (such as GCC_EXEC_PREFIX etc.)

I have used shortcuts which bring up a shell (via a bat file that
sets env var etc.)
Having 2 shortcuts with different batfiles for the environment should
be an easy thing to manage, as long as things stay static in your
environment. It becomes harder if you start to have many more of these.
Two with different env vars should be a breeze.
Saves me changing autoexec.bat (I hate rebooting, unless the application
assists me.. ;(    )