drop files into vim

I've created a link to vim on my NT desktop. If I doubleclick that item,
it uses the properties, that I set up on that link. But if I drop a file
onto vim, it uses the default properties of the DOS-Prompt. How can I
set up the properties for a vim window to act as I wish?

TIA, Matthias
--
	Matthias Morche (mailto:morche@sat1.de)
		SAT.1 (http://www.sat1.de)