Re: Has anyone attempted to port Apache?

There already is a native port of Apache by an outside group.  I
downloaded it and it runs quit nicely.  It is version 1.2b10.
It is at ftp://valicert.com/pub/

I consider this port as experimental.  I have used it on my win95
machine, and it has run quit nice.

The apache group does not have anything to do with this particular
port, but I beleive I read somewhere that they are using code from
this port to aid in their porting efforts.

Of course, if you have vc++, you can download apache 1.3a1 and
compile it.

-