Re: A tool for executing Windows and DOS programs from bash

Sound very interesting. Would you please put it on the web or mail a copy to
me ?

I would suggest you not to post it to the mailing list unless it is highly
demanded since there are some people are unhappy to receive a large mail
which is not necessary to them.

Sincerely,
Wei Ku

***************************************