Identd? Possible?

	I heard under NT, that when someone telnets in, that it is run in the
security context of that user [so they have to abide by NTFS priviliges,
correct?]
	Anyway, is there an identd server for Cygwin? I'd like one that can
determine which user is connecting similiar to Identd on Unix. If I am
correct, all socket calls are done through cygwin.dll, right? Could you
somehow detect thru the dll which user is using that socket?

	Thanks,

	SJ

P.S. Is there a who/w/uptime command available for telnet?
-