Beta 19 status

> Any comment from the Cygnus folks? Any chance of a alpha snapshot?

I'm especially time contrainted right now so the beta 19 release will be
the next thing to be done on my end.  I am working on it as I write but it
may be several weeks until it's ready for release.  There are quite a few
mods to test, both inside winsup and out:

* new winsup pty support
* much better signals/exceptions support
* lots and lots of misc. winsup fixes although I'm sure plenty of bugs
	remain
* PE format change -- better compatibility with MS compiler/linker
* better g++ template support (g++ had some problems in beta 18)
* new resource compiler
* switch to bfd-based assembler
* dlltool fixes
* gdb GUI fixes

The timeframe depends mostly on how time consuming the other stuff I'm
doing for Cygnus ends up being and how many problems I run into during
testing.  My current plan is to have it done by mid-August or earlier but
that may slip.  I may well make an alpha snapshot first but this won't be
until shortly before the release.

Cheers,

Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com