List of supported/unsupported function calls...

I think I've asked this before, but if so I didn't get an answer (or I
can't remember it).

Is there a master list of the calls (from POSIX/BSD/SYSV) and their
'support' level?  (e.g. "working always", "not implemented", "implemented
and works but special cases exist".  If there isn't such a list, is there
a technical reason for this not being the case?  Or is it just lack of
time?

The reason I ask is that I keep coming up with projects which I feel
should work under gnu-win32, and as I'm working on them someone mentions
in passing that, oh, right, function X doesn't work yet (e.g. select() on
unnamed pipes), and that blows my project out of the water.  Frustrating.

I understand that those who know are better off spending time fixing the
holes than maintaining a list thereof -- so I volunteer to be the
maintainer of that list, if that'll help.  Now, to start this list, it'd
help to have a list of the target function set -- is POSIX.1 available on
the net?  Is there a better 'master list' to start from?

--david

-