Re: Simple windows program won't compile

>    Hello. I have a little problem that I was hoping someone could help
> with. I can not figure out why the following program won't compile
> without errors. If you don't see anything wrong with it, could you try
> compiling it and see if you have problems? Thank you.
>
> Begin Program:
>

> #include <windows.h>
>
> LRESULT CALLBACK MyFunc(HWND, UNIT, WPARAM, LPARAM);
                                ^^^^
'UNIT' doesn't exist... UINT does.

[snip snip]

> }
>
> LRESULT CALLBACK MyFunc(HWND hwnd,UNIT message, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam)
                                    ^^^^
Same as above

The problem with brains, is that they see what they want to see. Machines are
different. I have done this same kind of mistake many times, and can look
hundreds of times the same syntax error without seeing anything wrong with it!

--
Jacob Navia	Logiciels/Informatique
41 rue Maurice Ravel			Tel 01 48.23.51.44