Missing files stdio.h problems still......

I don't know if this is a bug. I have installed gnuwin32 correct I'm not
new to this ;) but I am kinda new to unix. I don't consider myself a
Unix guru for anything but I am learning. I worked on all the help I
could get. I converted now my setup is text=binary not text!=binary I
cleaned my registery boy did it need it. I also went converting files
using these to commands to remove \r's from my files...
:$ cat filename|tr -d \r >newfile;mv newfile filename

or to convert a whole directory you can do

:$ for file in *;do cat $file|tr -d \r>tmpname;mv tmpname;$file

The first one works to remove 1 file at a time but the second don't...
it just goes to

in bash an stay there...

Then I ran another program I don't know if this is a bug in stdio.h but
this file is missing :(
its included in stdio.h but it is not in sys\

/*
 * <sys/eent.h> defines __sFILE, _fpos_t.
 * They must be defined thee because stuct _eent needs them (and we
don't
 * want eent.h to include this file.
 */

#include <sys/eent.h>

any help would be appreciated 1. how to convert my whole file system
instead of 1 file at a time?
and 2. Is this file missing on everyone's system... hehe did I
accidently deleat it...

--
Jason L. Esman aka _Jman
System Admin. Network Consultant