Re: xterm for win32g

> Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
> >
> > JP Shipherd wrote:
> > > Has anyone found anything like an xterm that they can use as a substitue
> > > for the cmd window on NT?
> > >
> > > I really miss the scroll bar and simple cut and paste.
> >
> > Click on cmd's system menu icon, select Properties/Layout and set
> > Screen buffer size height to 200 (for expamle) lines.

The DOS box cut'n'paste remains crap even if you use quick edit mode'. It
always inserts a <cr> after the paste whjich is not want you always
want.

To have a real xterm would really be nice to have. I think there are various
X11R6.x ports out there. It would be a good idea if comeone could
subsume the information and post it here.

-