Console escape char handling.

It appears that in fhandler.cc
	fhandler_console::char_command(char c)

in the cases, we aren't checking for escapes with "r" in them.  To be
honest, I am not really even sure what they are.  when I ssh to a shell,
and try to either run "pine" or "screen" they both send a ctrl sequence of
[1;24r    I don't really know what its suppse to do, but in linux's
console handling this is their handling for it.  gotoxay(currcons,0,0);
so all I can think of is that this is some sort of "home" sequence, that
will go home, and not clear screen.  oh, and the error I get from
char_command() is  "Bad escape 1, 24 114 (r)"

Anybody solve this one already?
Scott Kilau

-