Re: ASCII and BINARY files. Why?

Dear Alex Stewart,

Please do not reply to private email via public discussion lists.
Quoting private email in public without permission is generally frowned
apon, and for good reason.  Furthermore, I strongly suspect that the
rest of the gnu-win32 mailing list participants have no interest in
this flaming.  If you wish to continue this discussion, could you
please do so via private email, as I did?

--
Fergus Henderson <fjh@cs.mu.oz.au>   |  "I have always known that the pursuit
PGP: finger fjh@128.250.37.3         |     -- the last words of T. S. Garp.