configure errors for xclock

Greetings -

Very long-time X user/programmer, complete n00b using it in cygwin…

I have what should be an up-to-date cygwin install on a Windows 7 box. Used the setup application to retrieve the source code for xclock (tried both the 6 and 7 versions). Trying to run “configure”, I get errors:

    No package ‘xaw7’ found
    No package ‘xmu’ found

I don’t see an entry for either of these in the setup application…

What am I doing wrong? Am I missing some somewhat-less-obvious thing to install? I using “configure; make” not the right way to do things?

Thanks!

— Philip