Re: A Broken Link on Your Site About Virtual Network Computing

On 27/11/2012 00:00, Jacinda Frost wrote:
> I came across your website and wanted to notify you about a broken link on
> your page in case you weren't aware of it. The link on x.cygwin.com/links.html
> which links to http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/ is no longer working. I've
> included a link to a useful page on Virtual Network Computing that you could
> replace the broken link with if you're interested in updating your website.
> Thanks for providing a great resource!

Thanks for pointing this out.

Since that page isn't linked to by anything else on x.cygwin.com anymore, half
the links were broken and none of them were very useful, I've just removed it.

--
Jon TURNEY
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer