Possible to run multiple X servers under Fast User Switching?

I've installed Cygwin on a Windows XP system that I only expect to be
ever used by less than about five users.  I've tried adding "XWin
Server.lnk" to the ".../All Users/Start Menu/Programs/Startup" group,
but the second user who logs in isn't able to start it because the port
for ":0" is already taken.

Looking at the "startxwin.exe" manpage,  it looks like I could break out
the link into per-user shortcuts in each user's Start Menu, passing
extra arguments of "-- :1" for the second user, "-- :2" for the third
user,  etc.  Has anyone tried this?  Are there any problems I should be
aware of for this approach?

--
David L. Lambert <davidl@lmert.com> or <lamber45@msu.edu>
  or <david.lee.lambert@acm.org>, formerly "as4109@wayne.edu"