Re: Why does nedit complain about these missing fonts?

On Fri, May 18, 2012, at 13:37, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On 2012-05-18 07:42, Ronald Fischer wrote:
> > I'm using Xming as X server.
>
> This is not a support forum for Xming.

But for the cygwin X applications. I think nedit must have a reason to
look for these fonts which I have never specified somewhere .... As far
I can see, Xming is not involved here (and I just mentioned it in *case*
it is important).

Basically, I could imagine two approaches to solve this: Either tell
nedit not looking for these fonts, or installing these fonts in a place
that nedit can find them. In both cases I don't know how to do it;
that's why I posted it her.

Posting it to a Xming forum doesn't make that much sense (I think),
because the response there would likely be "This is not a support forum
for Cygwin"....

Ronald
--
Ronald Fischer <ronaldf@eml.cc>
+  If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,