Re: Power off during cygwin package downloading from mirror

On 2012.03.19 02:48, Ramanamurthy KSV wrote:
My system shut down suddenly due to power off while downloading package from one of the mirrors. Now do i need to restart package download from scratch or will package download be continued from it is stopped or closed? Please do the needful.

Regards,
KSV

In my experience, when cygwin is restarted after being aborted during download, it will not repeat
any packages already successfully downloaded, but will start again with the package that was actually interrupted.

Jack