Re: drag and drop problem between java windows on linux

After some searching I believe this post is describing the same issue:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2009-10/msg00101.html

Was there any resolution?  This is pretty easy to reproduce with the
example given below - it just doesn't seem to recognize the drop event
between the drag and drop between 2 java windows in linux.

Thanks,
Luke