Re: considering modifier keys after gaining focus

It's me again ;-)

On 1/10/2012 10:47 AM, Oliver Schmidt wrote:
> Ok, I tried using "GetKeyState" instead of "GetAsyncKeyState" and it
> also works. So it seems to be a good idea to switch to "GetKeyState".

My answer was too fast: unfortunately I got problems using "GetKeyState"
instead of "GetAsyncKeyState": I had hanging Alt-Keys if switching into
a x11 window using alt+tab when the mouse was already in the window
before the alt+tab keypress. So I switched back to using
"GetAsyncKeyState" and everything now works again as it should.

So after my experience we should use "GetAsyncKeyState": this works for
me without any problems since August 2011 and I'm using this 8 hours
every day, doing a lot of keyboard stuff and opening, raising and
closing X11 windows frequently using the keyboard.

Best regards,
Oliver