Laptop Theft at All Time High - Don't be a victim! - Software Tracks & Recovers Lost & Stolen Computers

Greetings,

Our award PC PhoneHome and MacPhoneHome is the NUMBER ONE stand-alone
computer tracking and recovery software in the world to both the
Windows and Mac communities! We are currently protecting over 1,500,000
computers worldwide.

Unlike OTHER computer tracking products, PC PhoneHome and MacPhoneHome
contain NO SPYWARE to invade your privacy...

Every time a PC PhoneHome or MacPhoneHome protected computer makes an
Internet connection, it sends a stealth email message containing its
exact location to a pre-determined email address of the user's choice
and to our Worldwide Command Center.

In the event your computer goes missing, all you need to do is make a
police report and contact us. We do the rest. Your missing computer is
returned to you with the help of our recovery agents, local police
services and global ISPs.

Our lost & stolen computer recovery rate is over 99% worldwide!

The SINGLE COPY version of PC PhoneHome and MacPhoneHome normally
retail for $29.95 each.

Our new Family/Household license which costs a one time fee of $79.95
USD allows the user to install PC PhoneHome and/or MacPhoneHome on as
many computers in the household as is necessary, even the ones your
kids may have away at college! You have 5-8-12 computers? No Problem!
Our Family Household license protects them all! Only $79.95! No yearly
monitoring fees. No hidden costs. No additional charges! We still
provide full location and recovery service. This is the BEST deal in
the industry!

Our 2011 Special Bundle Deals will save you a BUNDLE of money! You can
mix any combination of PC PhoneHome and/or MacPhoneHome in your deal!

Please visit: http://www.brigadoonsoftware.com/purchase.html today to
purchase and download your copy of PC PhoneHome/MacPhoneHome.

Ask for a price quote on our CUSTOM BLANKET ENTERPRISE LICENSE for
LARGE SCALE DEPLOYMENT to HUNDREDS or THOUSANDS of computers!

Whether you're trying to protect one hundred computers or twenty
thousand we have the right license plan for you.

We will soon be releasing PhoneHome protection for iPods, iPhones and
the NEW iPad... Version 4.0 will offer our users multi-lingual
installation and documentation in English, Spanish, Portuguese,
Italian, French and German language.

Version 4.0 will OPTIONALLY snap the picture of whoever is sitting at
the computer and send you a picture of the thief if your computer is
lost or stolen as well as offer PhoneHome protection for your iPod,
iPhone and iPad!

Reseller Inquires are Invited!

Information on our product line is available for download directly from
our web site at: http://www.brigadoonsoftware.com

If you are interested in finding out more or have any additional
questions about our single copy, bundle deal or Enterprise license
program, please feel free to contact me personally at 1-845-624-0909.

Best Regards,

Tim Albright
VP - Sales
Brigadoon Software, Inc.
119 Rockland Center Suite 250
Nanuet, New York 10954 USA
Tel: +1-845-624-0909
Fax: +1-845-624-0990
Email: talbright@brigadoonsoftware.com
Web: http://www.brigadoonsoftware.com

To be excluded from future emails, please type "Remove" in the subject line and reply to this message.
Please include all email aliases you are using.