Re: Problems running graphic interface in a remote host

Hi,

I found the issue, xhost wasn't automatically installed so I had to do it
manually and run it form my host. Now it works.

I've tried also connecting with ssh forwarding before, but when I issue ssh
-Y my keyboard is not working properly anymore, I think I need to use the
setxkbmap option, but I'm fine connecting without the ssh forwarding.

Thanks for your help.