Refresh needed after Remote Desktop Connection

Hi,

I've been encountering a new behaviour recently which I'm hoping someone
can shed some light on or suggest some tweak that will help.

I regularly remote desktop to a machine running cygwin with an X server
running - it is a Window 7 Enterprise box.

The act of connecting through RDP resizes the screen. Normally the
machine runs with two screens.

After connecting with RDP (and while connected) the X windows do not
refresh. I typically have open multiple xterm's but nothing refreshes.
Until I move a window, it will not refresh. as soon as I move a window,
it becomes usable again. I.E. xterm's do not display what is typed until
the window is moved.

This seems to affect all X windows. Any ideas?

Cheers
Dave

--
                       Dave Trollope