Re: X Server no longer launches urxvtc-X

Please dont top-post.

On Aug 20 14:14, Jay Goldman wrote:
> Another data point, when I try:
> 	black  EXEC "/bin/rxvt -fg green -bg black -cr dodgerblue -g 80x40 -e /bin/bash -l -i "
> rxvt successfully starts up but displays:
> 	/bin/find: failed to restore initial working directory: No such file or directory
> Before .bash_profile is invoked

Works for me without such a message.  Do you know from where find is
called?

Doesn't work for me either, but has apparently nothing to do with
the CWD issue.  This looks more like a rebase problem.

> > >Note, menu items like:
> > >                 Xterm exec "xterm"
> > >Work correctly,
> > >While menu items such as:
> > >                 Notepad exec "notepad"
> > >Do not.

I tried this as well now, and both menu entries work for me.

Maybe the difference is the Cygwin DLL.  Can you please try the latest
Cygwin DLL from the developer snapshots at http://cygwin.com/snapshots/
and report back if this works better for you?

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat