This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
CygwinX at MS Terminalserver?
- From: Steffen Sledz <sledz at zone42 dot org>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:31:26 +0200
- Subject: CygwinX at MS Terminalserver?
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Does anyone has experiences running CygwinX at an MS Terminalserver? We like to use it at one based on Windows Server 2003 with NTFS.
Is it possible to run multiple XWin instances for multiple user sessions in parallel?
Any suggestions how to setup the rights in /tmp, /var/log, /var/run, etc.?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html