This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: How to launch an xterm using "Monospace" font
- From: "JOHNER Jean 066030" <Jean dot JOHNER at cea dot fr>
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:30:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: How to launch an xterm using "Monospace" font
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 5 Aug 2010, Thomas Dickey wrote:
>> I would like to launch an xterm terminal using "Monospace" font.
>> Monospace is the font used by default by gvim.
>> I tried:
>> xterm -fn "Monospace"
> xterm -fa "Monospace"
> is perhaps what you meant.
Thank you for your quick answer.
xterm -fa "Monospace"
gives no error message but open xterm with the same font (which is not
If you try
xterm -fa "foobar"
you also get the same result, for any "foobar" string.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html