Re: XTrap in X11R7 - your Nov 2008 posting

Thank you for replying.

My information remains accurate.

I am neither refering to any new brokenness in Record - as one of the
original developers of it I am refering to its design flaws, as well
as the cumbersome nature of needing to use two extensions.

This is absolutely not about porting code to use XTest, since that
absolutely covers none of the necessary functionality.

I would absolutely be happy to speak with the new X.Org folks about
it.  Can you think of a particular person to speak with?

I do regret that I only happened upon your note while reinstalling
cygwin the other day.

I'll read your links and write more later.

--Chaim