RE: Problems Starting Xterm using the System Tray Icon for XWin Server

	My wild guess is that you have a typo in .bashrc which prevents all the startup happening.  in your system tray launched window, make sure you are in your home directory, then run '. .bashrc' (note that first period!) and see if there are any error messages.  You can also edit .bashrc and put 'set -x' as the first line for verbose output.

	HTH,

Mike