Re: xterm doesn't open on start

Timares, Brian (Patriot) wrote:
Any other ideas?  I keep updating but so far all I can do is launch
an Xterm manually and clean up, then everything seems fine til the
next time I relaunch it.
---
	Do you have
DISPLAY=:0
set in your Windows environment?

(system properties, Advanced, Env Vars).
I put mine in the System Environment so it's
there no matter how I'm logged in.