Re: cygwinx 1.7 beta - crashes runing virt-manager

Ok - just an FYI - F12+Cygwin 1.7 seems rock solid with -extension Composite. Been up for a while now, tried all sorts of stuff that was problematic earlier. The only anomaly I encountered (minor) was the cursor not tracking correctly in a Virt-viewer window. That was probably pushing things anyway as the proper way is to run VNC remotely, not in a remote X session... but I figured I'd try to break it.
Michael Breuer wrote:
Ok - that worked. Was able to remove -noclipboard as well. Will use for a while and make sure it stays up... so far, so good.