Anyone else having new recent problems with Windows clipboard?

I'm running Cygwin 1.7 (latest) and X-Org server (latest).

For the past week or two, I've been having strange clipboard problems.
 The most problematic is that I can't copy/cut text in a Windows
application and paste it into a Cygwin-X application (I can copy/paste
between X applications OK).  I do use RealVNC alll day at work.  I
know a month or few back, there were some changes to fix clipboard
problems when VNC was used.  Could those problems have returned?  Is
anyone else having recent problems that they didn't have before?

Thanks - Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us