Re: xauth data + X connection to localhost:10.0 broken problem

Hi there,

First let me thank you guys for your reply. Now, when checking here I don't
see any config file in ~/.ssh, what means it was not generated when cygwin
was installed I guess. So, how can get in here? Also, I believe the line
"XAuthLocation /usr/bin/xauth" is actually "XAuthLocation
/usr/bin/xauth.exe" sice xauth is an executable. Instead I have a file named
"xauth_switch_to_sun-des-1".

Cheers,

Diego.