"Fatal error"

Hello,

I have just downloaded Cygwin to do some modelling of some of my
research results. I've also installed the X server, Version 1.5.3
(20090222). When I run the X W it gives me the following error
message:

Fatal error, open /var/log.xwin.0.log, Xwin was started with the
following command-line: Xwin -mulitiwindow -clipboard

The program still performs the modelling I need, but I just wanted to
ask what I can do to fix the error that being reported. I am not very
familiar with the Unix environment, but should be able to fix this
with some advice. I've refrained from just trying myself because I can
still use it for my main purpose and I don't want to mess that up.

Thank you in advance,
Tanja
--
Tanja Kjällman