Cygwin 1.7 hangs with my .xinitrc

Hi

I like to start X with a whole bunch of windows instead of creating each
time.  In Cygwin 1.5 I did this with no problem.

In 1.7 this hangs.   It hangs in a way where I can't open anything else
and have to pull the power to computer.  If I comment out all the xterm's
it works fine.

Anyway, thanks for all your hard work with Cygwin... I use it all the
time and would be lost without it.

--
Cheers,
 /X\  David A. Bagley