XWin crashes during startup in Vista

Dear all,

I have been trying to run XWin under cygwin in WIndows Vista but with
no success. Whenever I start XWin, I get an error message saying that
it has stopped working. Here is my X.Win.0 logfile:

Welcome to the XWin X Server
Vendor: The Cygwin/X Project
Release: 1.5.3.0 (20090222)
Contact: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
XWin was started with the following command line:

X -broadcast

ddxProcessArgument - Initializing default screens
winInitializeDefaultScreens - w 1280 h 800
winInitializeDefaultScreens - Returning
(II) XF86Config is not supported
(II) See http://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-x-faq.html for more information
winPrefsLoadPreferences: /etc/X11/system.XWinrc
LoadPreferences: Done parsing the configuration file...
Screen 0 added at XINERAMA coordinate (0,0).
MIT-SHM extension disabled due to lack of kernel support
(II) AIGLX: Loaded and initialized /usr/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
(II) GLX: Initialized DRISWRAST GL provider for screen 0
the other cases of vista hangs I could find, XWin proceeds further
from "(II) GLX: Initialized DRISWRAST GL ....." and then hangs/crashes
on some other step.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,