RE: drop-down menu with multiwindow option doesn't work

I've sent this information to the editor but I doubt that they will help. And they are planning to move to qt, so I guesss I'll have to use this workaround until the next version.
Anyway, thanks a lot for your help. I'll keep you informed if anything else show's up.

Raphaël