Re: Can't move or resize xterms within twm

Jonathan Nichols wrote:
Hello All,

    I just upgraded X11 to the latest version.  The default behavior is
to launch twm when I run startx.  After first running into and working
around this problem:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2009-02/msg00000.html

by doing this:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2009-02/msg00115.html

    I have run into another.  After launching twm, it successfully
inserts several xterms and an xclock into the twm window.  However, I
can not move or resize the xterms within twm.  I am able to use the
xterm's dropdown menus, but that's about it. Any help or feedback will
be appreciated.

I have enclosed my cygcheck output as an attachment.

Hmm...
transfig                 3.2.5-1
tzcode                   2008h-1

Something missing here?