Addition to FAQ 6.1 - X11 forwarding and xauth

I have an additional answer to Cygwin/X FAQ 6.1, "X11Forwarding does not
work with OpenSSH under Cygwin"

--- begin ------------

A6:

If the *remote* machine is a Windows machine using Cygwin OpenSSH,
make sure the Cygwin xauth package is installed on the *remote*
machine.  The OpenSSH server needs xauth to do X11 Forwarding.

--- end ------------

For a while I was confounded by this:

% export DISPLAY=:0
% ssh -Y -f remote-windows-host printenv DISPLAY
Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11
forwarding.
*** DISPLAY not printed here !!! ***
% ssh -Y -f remote-unix-host printenv DISPLAY
Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11
forwarding.
localhost:21.0 *** DISPLAY printed as expected ***

I finally noticed a message about xauth in the output of

ssh -vvv -Y -f remote-windows-host printenv DISPLAY

This was hard enough to diagnose that I think it deserves the FAQ
entry above.

Fred