Re: rgb.txt not honored in X7?

Mike Ayers wrote:

  However, in Cygwin X11R7, even though the rgb.txt file
is the same, but in the new location,

Which is the new location? I've been looking in the manual and FAQ, but seem to have acquired an embarassing blind spot that prevents me from knowing where to put startup files.

/usr/share/X11/rgb.txt

This is mentioned in the FILES section of 'man Xserver',
The '.txt' seems to be missing for some reason from the description of the '-co' option.

Also, is .Xresources now .Xdefaults?

.Xdefaults is read by X libraries by default

.Xresources is xrdb -merge'd by /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc (i.e. if you use startx)

I don't think anything has changed.