Re: WMaker compile

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 05:27:07PM +0100, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> Can you please check if your version also leaks handles ?
>
>  o http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2009-01/msg00048.html

Sorry, but how can I detect handle leakage ?

Maybe this is not related, or maybe it is:
- if I launch cygwin and and only use CLi programs, typing 'logout' ensure
the window gets closed and disappear;
- OTOH, launching 'startx', which starts the X environment and WMaker,
then using WMaker 'exit' functions, leaves a window which does never
get closed.

Regards

Pascal