Re: No repetition of keys in X11R7

Hi,
More about the no key repetition problem.
If I start XWin with
$ XWin -multiwindow -clipboard &
followed by, (in the same window or in another that is not an X11 window)
$ setxkbmap -model pc105 -layout us\(intnl\)
then the key repetition does not work,

but if I run setxkbmap  in a xterm, or other X11 window then
everithing works properly.

About the  lock files not being deleted, actually it happens randomly.
I have also notice that some times the alert panel that appears
when exiting XWin says that there are clients attached when actually
there are none.

Just for curiosity, why there is now an additional lock file?

bye
RM