No Cygwin-X shortcut on fresh install

Hi!

I have just installed Cygwin. I selected "gvim", "xorg-server" and
"rxvt-unicode-X" for packages.

After finishing the installation, I could not start X server from
"starx" etc. I could, though start X.exe.

Documentation says I should have "Cygwin-X" shortcut on the desktop. I
have reinstalled everything but I there is not shortcut.

Am I missing something? Something that needs to be installed?

--
Regards,