Re: Small update for X server 1.5.3 patch set

Please find at the URL below another small update to the xorg server patch set.

http://www.dronecode.org.uk/cygwin/from-xming-patch-set-20081120.tar.bz2

This contains patches taken from the Xming website
http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/

Thanks to Colin Harrison for his permission to use them.

* A bunch of clipboard correctness fixes (there are still more fixes related to race conditions on multiprocessor systems that need integrating)

* Always enable built-in fonts; disable other FPEs if --enable-builtin-fonts

I've reworked this last one slightly from the form you had it in, but I've just realized now that your version was actually correct. If BUILTIN_FONTS is defined, we want to disable the other FPE handlers.