RE: /usr/lib/xeleven replaced

All the mailer daemon message (which I did read) says is "Sorry, your
message has been denied due to keywords found in your subject.  This is
probably due to an off-topic post". It took multiple trial and error
attempts changing things to try to work out what it was complaining about.

But see my message - it seems (strangely) that running dircolors caused the
problem. Dircolo9rs is not X11-related, the X11 directory obviously is, so
it's not obvious which is the relevant list to report it on. Since I'm not
subscribed to cygwin-xfree, this seemed like a reasonable place to try
first.

Ian