Re: Warning: No xauth data

Chuck wrote:
> Started getting this warning on ssh sessions that forward X11 after
> upgrading to the new X11 package yesterday. I forward X11 on all ssh
> connections via a line in ~/.ssh/ssh_config.

Hmmm.... it seems that ssh needs to run xauth to do connection forwarding, but
is still trying to use /usr/X11R6/bin/xauth, rather than /usr/bin/xauth (and
prints a slightly misleading message in this case)

In which case, until that is corrected somehow, you might add the following
line to your ~/.ssh/config and see if that improves matters

XAuthLocation=/usr/bin/Xauth