Re: Problems with keyb layout and fonts?

Jon TURNEY ha scritto:

It's not included in the set of fonts available from X.Org currently, so we
don't currently have a package for it. (There may be a couple of other fonts
which fall into this category)

Please bear with me and I'll try to generate a package for this font.

Oh, if you will package it, I can wait without problem.

Meanwhile, the other problem I flagged, the keyboard layout, has been
solved by rebasing.

Many thanks,
   Angelo.

In the meantime, you could probably download the font from
http://www.gnome.org/fonts/, install the .ttf files into /usr/share/fonts and
run fc-cache