Warning: No xauth data

Started getting this warning on ssh sessions that forward X11 after
upgrading to the new X11 package yesterday. I forward X11 on all ssh
connections via a line in ~/.ssh/ssh_config. I don't really understand
X11 security (and never needed to up until now). Can someone please tell
me how to fix this warning or point me to a resource that explains what
it is and how to fix it? Google returned about 50 million hits and all
I've found so far is messages from other people either asking the same
question, or saying to just ingore it. I'm not the type who likes to
just ignore a warning if it can be fixed properly.

Thanks.