Solved problem starting new X Server

Hi.

Just yesterday I installed the updated cygwin X server.

When I retstarted the system, I was not able to type characters in my shell.

I found the problem - I had previously made a copy of the
startxwin.bat file and modified it to start rxvt instead of xterm. The
startxwin.bat file has been updated now, so you should update your
copy of startxwin.bat with these changes also.

There might be a better way to do this, but at the moment I am a happy
camper ;-)

Tallak