Re: fonts broken in xemacs with latest x server update

On 11/12/2008 2:46 PM, hazen wrote:
Given the latest X server update, what should I do to get a working xemacs?

I've tried installing cygwin from scratch with the new x server release and
xemacs, but the fonts are broken on my system:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20471230/emacs-fonts-buggered.jpeg

Are there specific font packages I should install? How about emacs font
configuration?

Try installing font-adobe-dpi100-1.0.0-1 and/or font-adobe-dpi75-1.0.0-1.

The American Dental Association announced today that most plaque tends
to form on teeth around 4:00 PM in the afternoon.

Film at 11:00.