Re: nedit gives X-error of failed request - also issues with (x)emacs

Hello,

I am currently at home (where I have not yet updated for a few days).
I usually start it by double-clicking the XWin starter followed by the
cygwin both on the desktop (coming from the installation).

My .bashrc looks fairly simply, as I do not set anything in particular
(except some GMT and SeismicUnix). Nothing like these parameters you
specify.

I would nevertheless expect to have the latest setup, as this is
something I do weekly. Again, no problems until this update this
morning, neither at home nor at the office. I have noticed that the
icon indeed has changed, as mentioned, suggesting it to have updated.

With best regards / Vennlig hilsen
Maarten