X11R7.4 is broke

Noticing Yahov's e-mail about the new X11 releases, I have
been attempting to follow Yakov's upgrade path instructions.
The instruction seem to imply that the following packages
must be installed.

However apart from the first package, all xorg-x11-* packages
are not to be found in the cygwin setup repository.  It is tempting
to ask if anyone knows why, but I suspect only Yakov knows.

X-startup-scripts -> xinit
xorg-x11-bin-dlls -> libX11_6
xorg-x11-bin-lndir -> lndir

xorg-x11-devel -> libX11-devel